Conditions of participation for the "30 EUR veterinary voucher" campaign by Dr. SAM Germany GmbH
1. period and organiser
The "30 EUR vet voucher" campaign runs from April 1, 2019 to April 30, 2019 and Dr. SAM Germany reserves the right to extend the campaign beyond this date.
Organizer of the action is:
Dr. SAM Germany GmbH
2. who can participate?
All end consumers who are at least 18 years old and resident in Germany are eligible to participate. Veterinarians, their employees, employees of companies of Dr. SAM Germany GmbH, its subsidiaries and their family members are also excluded from participation.
3. how can one participate?
- Visit the vet: Have your dog or cat examined by a veterinarian of your choice during the campaign period.
- You will find your promotion code on the vet's bill or you can get it in advance directly at email@example.com.
- Promotion codes have a limited validity, which does not have to correspond to the duration of this promotion.
- Please send your invoice (PDF, photo or scan) as well as the bank account details for the return transfer by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The veterinary invoice must be dated within the period of validity of the promotion code. The invoice must be fully legible, may not be edited or altered and must be made out to the participant.
- Dr. SAM Germany GmbH will reimburse you the amount covered by the campaign in accordance with the above conditions by bank transfer to the specified participant account within a few days of receipt of the purchase receipt / vet invoice.
Each promotion code can only be used once. A maximum of one submission in total per household is possible. Dr. SAM Germany GmbH checks whether the submitted documents comply with the conditions of participation. If this is not the case, no refund can be made.
Each purchase receipt may only be used for participation in a Dr. SAM Germany GmbH promotion.
4. data protection, contacting and information on data processing
Dr. SAM Germany GmbH as well as the cooperation partner commissioned with the implementation and handling of the campaign will use your data exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the above-mentioned campaign. Name and address must be provided as data relevant to billing. The account details are required for the refunding of the bonus, the e-mail address is required for queries in connection with the processing of the bonus. Your account details will be passed on to the relevant banking institutions for the purpose of reimbursement of all or part of the rebate. In the course of tax audits, the billing-relevant data can be passed on to the parties involved in this process, such as auditors, tax offices and so on. The data will not be passed on to other third parties unless Dr. SAM Germany GmbH is obliged to do so due to mandatory legal or official requirements.
Insofar as it is necessary to process the campaign (e.g. in the event of queries due to an incompletely completed form), Dr. SAM Germany GmbH or the cooperation partner can contact you by e-mail.
Otherwise, Dr. SAM Germany GmbH will only contact you and/or send you further information about Dr. SAM Germany GmbH and its products if and when you have given your separate and express consent.
Responsible for data processing for participants residing in Germany is Dr. SAM Germany GmbH, Am Bockskothen 19, D-40472 Düsseldorf, also available by e-mail email@example.com.
- We use the personal data transmitted by you for the processing of the campaign and, if applicable, for the purposes to which you have separately and expressly consented. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (fulfilment of contract) and - if it is based on your consent - letter a) of this article. Your data will not be transferred to any other third parties apart from banking institutions, auditors, tax offices, etc.
- We will delete your data as soon as the promotion has been completed and you have received payment; only the data required for payment processing will be retained, as we are legally obliged to retain them (up to ten years). If you have consented to data processing for other purposes, we will delete your data immediately after revocation of consent, unless there are legal obligations to retain data. You can revoke your consent at any time. Until such time as your consent is revoked, the data processing that is based on the consent is lawful.
- You have the right to obtain from us, free of charge, information about the personal data processed by you, as well as the right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing and data transferability. To do so, please contact us or our data protection officer using the contact details listed at the beginning of this information.
- They are also entitled to complain to a data protection supervisory authority.
- Insofar as data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time without stating reasons and thus prevent the future processing of your data for the purposes covered by the consent. Such revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out in the past.
- You are not legally or contractually obliged to provide your personal data. However, the provision and processing of your personal data is necessary for the processing of the campaign. If you do not agree to this, you cannot participate in the campaign. However, any further data processing based on separate and expressly granted consents is not required by law or contract; if you do not grant such consent or if you revoke it, data processing in the sense of the consent is omitted - there are no further consequences for you.
- There is no automated decision making.
- You can reach the data protection officer of Dr. SAM Germany GmbH at the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org